Thursday 7 November 2013

Style question: should you carry one handbag everyday or different handbags different days? Comment and tune in to Fashion and Style on Unilag 103.1fm on Saturday by 2:30pm

Which style is better? One bag everyday or different bags different days? Which of these ladies are you?

Some ladies believe that we women should carry one handbag almost everyday if it is simple or if it is a neutral colour or if it is a designer or simply because they feel that it is time consuming switching handbag and its content.

Some other ladies believe that it is unforgivable to carry one handbag everyday because they feel that you should match your handbag style or colour to your clothes or they don't want to look like they are broke (lol).

7 comments:

  1. I really dont know how gals carry only one bag or else its a designer sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have many bags so I carry different ones maybe i don't change them everyday but I still change them sha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your bag is a designer and has a neutral colour you are free to carry it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Designer does not matter. Ever since I've known my boss for 4 years now she's been carrying the same bag. Even though it is a designer. That's just plain boring

      Delete
  4. I am both women. Sometimes i carry one for a long time and sometimes I change depending on my mood

    ReplyDelete
  5. your bag should match you cloth. So you have to change handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anytime i change my bag i forget things in my former bag so i don't like changing bag but i still change sometimes sha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Dupsy Daisy's blog