Tuesday 7 June 2016

The 30 Sec Danfo Toasting Pitch

How do you toast girls?

Do you have a favourite line? Has it been working for you so far?

One Reason for this Blog
Recently, a guy was toasting me with cliches and I wanted to disappear lol. So I thought why not just ask girls what they want and give it to the guys. Simple right?

So I came up with the 30 Dec Danfo Toasting Pitch which tells you a great way to show a babe you are interested, in such a way that she doesn't put you off because your lines are tired. If she no answer, its probably something else like your hair or shoes lol. 

What's in the Pitch?
I drew up two scenerios in which a guy is toasting a babe in a danfo bus. (Why danfo? 'Cause its one of the most awkward places to toast a babe. So if these lines can work in a danfo, it can work pretty much in many other situations).

The Toasting Scenerios
As I was saying jare, scenerio 1 features Guy 1 who toasts a babe in a danfo,
while in scenerio 2 we have Guy 2 who toasts the same girl (at another time) still in a danfo bus. Below are the two scenerios.

Scenerio 1: Guy 1 - In a Danfo Bus
                                                                                                                                                 
Guy- Hello.
Girl- Hi.

Guy- What's your name?
Girl- I'm Ada.
Guy- Do you stay around here?
Girl- No.
Guy- Where do you stay?
Girl- Ikeja.
Guy- What school are you?
Girl- Yaba Tech.
Guy- Can I get your number?


Scenerio 2: Guy 2 - In a Danfo Bus

Guy- This driver is so rough. Hope you are ok? Someone needs Panadol after this journey o.
Girl- I'm fine.
Guy- I'm glad you are fine.
Girl- Thank you.
Guy- I'm Kola, what's your name?
Girl- My name is Ada.
Guy- I will be getting off soon, please can I get your number?

Now, we wanted to find out who's lines are better? Guy 1 or Guy 2? So we decided to ask babes and they didn't dull. 70% of the girls we asked said they will give Guy 2 their number.

Why?





Why?

Try to Converse not Question
Guy 2 tried to engage the babe by starting a conversation instead of going directly to ask personal profile questions like Guy 1. Haba, she can as well have been filling a jamb form or sitting in an interview or registering for BVN. 

Ask Fewer Personal Qs
Also, Guy 2 asked few personal questions. About two. While Guy 1 was just shooting her with questions. Maybe he be FBI.

The First Line Can Make or Break It
Then Guy 2 understood that the first line is very important. That's how you catch a girl's attention. If you get it wrong or say what every guy says like; you look familiar, or heaven has lost an angel etc then the girl could have canceled your request before you even ask another question. Access Denied! Guy 2 not only joked in his first line as he was trying to use their situation to strike a conversation and he showed care by askin if babe was okay. Sharp guy.

So that's it o. Now go ahead  and create your own lines based these ideas. 

I hope this blog has been helpful. Please share and tell me what you think below. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Dupsy Daisy's blog